Domain Name Promotion And Web Site Design/SEO
If you do not have one million dollars in your pocket, you might find reading what I have to say worth a moment of your time. Iíve bought my Domain Name. Now What? First a transfer of Domain into your free account takes place on sellers end at no cost, money, time or frustration to you. After a successful transfer (usually 12 to 24 hours) it will be up to the new owner of Domain to set the DNS (Domain Name Servers). This process usually takes less than five minutes and if purchased from 11J.com Iíll be happy to help buyer with DNS or anything else for a smooth installing of a new Domain Name. The obviously next step after purchasing a Domain Name is to build a web site for your new Domain. Easier said than done? Maybe so, but Iím about to give to you a little of my experience to iron out any bumps on this road ahead of you to web design/development. In fact, if you will take the time to carefully review the steps below you will find earnings far greater than a miserly one million dollars and this I personally Guarantee! The Art of Web Design There are two rules that you absolutely must strictly adhere to for success with your new web site:
1. You must have an idea for your new web site from the ground up. This means from the beginning while sitting directly in front of a blank Notepad screen, to the successful completion.
2. You must enjoy the topic of your new web site to the point of money having absolutely no bearing on the intensity of your passion for that topic. So you donít have the foggiest idea for your new web site? Not a problem in the least, please allow me to share a piece of my experience to guide you to conquering rule #1. Being brand new to the Internet I did not have a clue what the difference was between HTML and a web site was. Source Code? Are you kidding me?? And yet, from scratch I built not one, but three huge multi-page web sites that I am positive could have sold from anywhere between $500 and $3000! Total cost: $100 per site. Of course, not having the foggiest idea what SEO meant all three web sites flopped. Domains expired and those web sites floated off into cyberspace.. Iíll get to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) in just a moment, but first for those that donít have an idea to pursue for web site design please allow me to share the two simple steps to a potential $3000 web site for your chosen topic/passion. And at a cost of no more than $100 for your new web site. 1. Go to www.ScriptLance.com. 2. Scroll through all projects listed. (I have no affiliation with scriptlance, merely sharing my experience to help others succeed). To steal anotherís idea is not only ridiculous but also will put one on a path to collapse. But what can be done for those with no idea for a profitable web site is to closely glance through all projects requesting assistance to find a web site to mold around whatever ideas might come to mind. After the merging of your idea into a potential web site possibly found on scriptlance or anywhere else, a Free account must be opened to place your idea in the hands of a designer/developer. Are you still with me? If so, it is important to realize that most designers on Scriptlance are from overseas living in third world countries. The importance of keeping this in mind is due to the fact that the US dollar has a completely different value in other countries. How much does the common laborer in China make? $0.70 per day? Iíve worked with the Russians, the Romainians and Indians and call tell you those Iíve worked with speak better English than me! Communication is not an issue and the value of money takes on a whole new meaning. (Should I condense this into a cheap free e-book? Maybe so. But hold on, the best part is yet to come!) If you are interested in success with your new web site, please believe me when I say utilizing Scriptlance will be a mind blowing, mind boggling, and an absolutely wonderful pleasant and enlightening experience! Before I go any further, there is one web site/school that is an absolute must for web site design/ownership. Memorizing tons and tons of code is just plain stupid! In fact IMOH I really donít believe all those HTML codes even can be memorized! But in order to explain to web designers (those that fix your site when down) problems you may be having, a basic understanding of HTML code truly is necessary. For this education in HTML, please head over to www.w3cschools.org. A Free internet school to help you understand the basics of HTML code which will prove to be invaluable if you are to own/run a new web site. Okay, so now I have my Domain Name, and my web site. Can you promise me at least one hundred thousand visitors to my web site daily? Iím glad you asked. Because the answer to that question is a big fat NO. Why? Because Iím about to give to you directions to bringing far more than merely a hundred thousand daily. For those that have taken the time to read though my words of wisdom Iím about to give absolutely free of charge 100+ steps to an unlimited amount of visitors (REPEAT VISITORS) with the potential for an unlimited amount of earned income! I would find it difficult to believe that anyone can start at step one and move beyond step ten. But the good thing about this list is the ability to pick and choose those steps your feel up to implementing. I talk too much donít I? Suppose so, so here ya go: 1. Submit articles to article directories. 2. Conduct link exchange activity with other blogs and websites.
3. Run a teleseminar.
4. Be a contributor on Yahoo/MSN Answers
5. Create a blog and join MyBlogLog.com
6. Create a MySpace.com account and make friends with your target market.
7. Create a viral report with links coming back to your website.
8. Generate a software product that you distribute free but advertise your website in it.
9. Build an article directory for a hot niche market
Search Engine Optimisation Articles
Search Engine Optimisation Books
Search Engine Optimisation